Saturday, February 27, 2010
Now, whosoever has read about USP, niche marketing... etc etc... I dare to challenge all of them if you ever imagined this can be used here too...
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Monday, February 22, 2010
An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick."
The teacher said, "Sorry Paddy, that's not correct."
Sunday, February 21, 2010
1. Any PERMISSION DENIED has an OVERRIDE function. 2. Complex calculations and loading of huge amounts of data will be accomplished in under three seconds. In the movies, modems transmit data at two gigabytes per second. 3. When the power plant/missile site/whatever overheats, all the control panels will explode, as will the entire building. 4. If you display a file on the screen and someone deletes the file, it also
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Don't you get discouraged or underestimate yourself.
Except for a belief in reincanation, the other drivers are not in any better position.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sunday, February 14, 2010
2. Recent studies commissioned by US department of Defense included one on nuclear war between India and Pakistan.
3. This was the scenario................
The Pakistan army decides to launch a nuke-missile towards India. They don't need any permission from their government, and promptly order the countdowns. Indian technology is highly advanced. In less than 8 seconds, Indian army detects the Pak countdown and decides to launch a missile in retribution.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
The answer is "both".
Basically you start on the left of the road, unless it is occupied. In that case, go to the right, unless that is also occupied. Then proceed by occupying the next available gap,as in chess.
Friday, February 12, 2010
"Hallo, Mr. Hussein!" a heavily accented voice said, "This is Gurmukh from Phagwara, District Kapurthala, Punjab. I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring the war on you!"
Hi All, We have launched a brand new blog... Images of Incredible India.
Must visit.....Pics on the post will give peace, tranquility & serenity to your mind.
The 1st Affair:
A married man was having an affair with his secretary.One day they went her place and made love all afternoon. Exhausted, they fell asleep and woke up at 8 PM. The man hurriedly dressed and told his lover to take his shoes outside and rub them in the grass and dirt.He put on his shoes and drove home."Where have you been?" his wife demanded."I can't lie to you," he replied, "I'm having an affair with my secretary. We had sex all afternoon." "You lying bastard!You've been playing golf!"
This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.
1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.
2. We are unable to enter anything after we click the 'shut down ' button.
God replies:" Son, you will not see it in your lifetime."
Hearing this, Saddam Hussein starts crying and goes away.
Gen. Parvez Musharaff visits God and asks him:
when shall I see the
capture of Kashmir by Pakistan."
God replies:" Son, you will not see it in your lifetime".
Hearing this, Gen. Parvez Musharaff starts crying and goes away.
Laloo Yadav visits God and asks him:" God when shall I see Bihar becoming a prosperous and happy state ?"
Hearing this, God starts crying.
Laloo is astounded and asks:" God, why are you crying? "
God replies:" Son, I will not see it in my lifetime!?!"
During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty Kumar's roommate was.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
For the benefit of every Tom, Dick and Harry visiting India and daring to drive on Indian roads, I will be offering a few hints for survival in the coming days. These survival tips are applicable to every place in India except Bihar, where life outside a vehicle is only marginally safer.
When driving in India, one should always remember that Indian road-rules broadly operate within the domain of karma where you do your best, and leave the results to your insurance company.