Friday, March 26, 2010

South Indian Joke

Two South Indian men get on a bus. As it is not possible in India not to talk to the next person in the bus, these guys also sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:
"Emma come first. Then I come. Then two asses come together and I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then finally I come one lasta time."

"You foul mouthed swine," retorted the lady indignantly. "In this country we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"

"Hey, coola down lady," replied the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm just tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."


http://dainikbatoula.blogspot.com/

No comments: